Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Strange Articles

Sometimes we have to take turns presenting articles of literary criticism to the rest of the class. My turn is this Friday. I also have a test Friday, another presentation Monday and a finished manuscript for an entire play due next week. This accounts for my running across campus like a chicken with its head cut off instead of blogging lately. When I found the article for this week's presentation I started to wonder what I got myself into: “Eat Me, Drink Me, Love Me”: Eucharist and the Erotic Body in Christina Rossetti’s Goblin Market by Marylu Hill. Possibly weirder than others, but I do find myself agreeing about the Eucharist. The other part, not so much.Needless to say I'm a little concerned about how I'm going to pull this off with an audience of conservative Christians.... Friday will be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment