Friday, March 14, 2014

Roommates

Sometimes you love your roommate, other times you get on each other nerves. Here are some situations my roommate and I have gotten ourselves into.

  1. I walked into our room to find my roommate had stuck her ear buds up her nose in an attempt to turn herself into a living speaker. It worked, the song came out clearly through her mouth, and out her nose when she swallowed.
  2. My roommate had a scare when I trilled like a cat upon climbing into bed.
  3. I've caught myself doing kitty calls when she's not in the room. Several times.
  4. We bought a water spritzer to use on each other if one of us won't do something we swore we would do.
  5. Discovered we can fire socks at each other with a blow-dryer. Granted, the sock doesn't go very far. Further experiments are being considered.
  6. She likes Irish music, I like Christian Rock. Although she puts up with mine when I play it and I enjoy Irish songs too.
  7. She likes staying up late. I don't. Not when I have class the next morning. Friday nights however...
  8. We've both scared each other by talking back to our computers, or the new book being read. Mainly the computer.
  9. Last night's conversation when the lights were turned off:
    1. Me: "You know you can leave the light on till you're ready for bed right?"
    2. Roommate (puttering around the room in the dark): "No, it's alright. I just had to put the hairbrush back; it's not that dark....Um...Where's the bed?"
  10.  My habit of pacing in the room drives my poor friend crazy when she'd trying to get ready for church on weekends or work on homework.
  11. We both like to keep the room cool, but cool has different meanings for each of us. I mean cool, she means snow. 
  12. When we both get really excited about something, evil laughs emerge. Normally scaring the one who didn't laugh. Especially if it happens after the lights go out...sorry dear.
  13. We both have our own tea pots. And use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment