Friday, February 28, 2014

College Oddities

It is the odd, little things that happen at college that help one survive the day, or die of laughter. Here is a list of things that have happened recently.
  1. The vending machine in my dorm has ramen noodles in it as of Monday. To the joy of several girls.
  2. Noticed that the vending machine was out of ramen noodles by Wednesday.
  3. Found out that the mentally unstable older lady who roams campus is convinced that the theatre department is full of devil worshipers.
  4. Used the British spelling of "theatre." Spell check can get over it. It's correct.
  5. My roommate gave me permission to use a water mister on her if she doesn't do her homework or get up in the mornings. 
  6. Filled water mister, looked straight at it's eye and realised I hadn't tested it yet.
  7. Immediately sprayed myself in the face with said mister.
  8. Got a crimson red Arwen dress for my birthday. 
  9. Wore it to all my classes and work on Wednesday
  10. A girl in one class started wring Random Morbid Facts on the board every time class meets.
  11. Had to explain to a freshman that technically being a vigalante is illegal.
  12. Was told by a teacher that my script for play writing sounded like Arsenic and Old Lace.
  13. Had a commuter ask me "Do kids really stay on campus during the weekends?"

No comments:

Post a Comment