Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend

There is no better feeling than sleeping in on Saturday morning. Cozy bed and finding you have a book to read on the nightstand. (Yes, Tristin, I'm reading it) It gets better in the winter, when the rest of the room is cold and the bed is toasty warm. You can stay in there all you want and there is no reason to get up. The weekends are awesome.

Tristin came over last night, we met at the school and went to our favorite chocolate store. We talked about our plans for Halloween a bit and the fall festival out town does every year. Back at the house, we hung out in my room and goofed around. Tristin gave me some advice for one of my stories (which was very useful) and then we played with dragon toys and threw little egg and rabbit launcher thingys at each other. Later we ate pizza and watched "The Iron Giant" then got on my computer afterwards. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to hang out with Aric and Tristin next weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete